Are you planning to apply to medical, dental or postbacc record enhancement programs in 2017?
If so, you are eligible to receive a Cycle 2017 Committee Letter of Evaluation for application medical, dental or postbacc record enhancement master's programs.
Cycle 2017 officially opens on
All students (both first time and re-applicants) planning to receive a Committee Letter of Evaluation to apply to medical, dental or postbacc programs in the spring/summer 2017, MUST complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter by .
To learn more about the Committee Letter of Evaluation process, please visit our website.
To complete Part I: Request for a Committee Letter (Opens )
Note: You may begin completing steps 1-3 prior to .
1. If you have not done so already, you must create an AdviseStream account.
2. In AdviseStream, begin completing your profile and navigate to your Apply widget to indicate your planned matriculation year, which is 2018.
3. Begin filling in your activities and experiences in the Academics and Engagement Planner.
4. In the Apply widget, navigate to your Committee Letter Planner and complete required steps for Part I: Request for a Committee Letter
5. Attend a Cycle 2017 Application Year Overview session. Two sessions will be held the week of (one evening and one daytime session). To view the event details and RSVP, navigate to your AdviseStream calendar.
Note: If you are currently outside of the NYC area: we plan to record a webinar and post the recorded version in AdviseStream. Stay tuned for more information.
Part I: Request for a Committee Letter is due on .
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org